Sign up by Sunday, March 15th.
Here’s How it Works
- Sign up by Sunday, March 15. (Use the google form here.).
- We’ll send you the list of people to send your ATC to on Monday, March 16.
- Receive your mailing list. (These are the people you’ll be creating for.)
- Make your ATC during the week.
- Beginning March 20, mail your card of the week to one person on your list each Friday. (Work your way down the list. It’s only three people.)
- Share your stories on IG. #ATCMarchMadness
Bonus – if you send and tag an IG post each week, you’ll receive an ATC from Tami AND Lynne during the Championship Week. (First week of April.)
Details and Questions
Who can play?
Anyone! If you can get your art down on an artist trading card (It’s a piece of something flat that’s about the size of a business card) then you can play. No art experience necessary! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJlRt63dC_8
What does it take?
For this to work, everyone who signs up has to play and mail your cards. You foul out if you don’t send your card to the person by each Friday.
No mean language, nothing hateful. Sigh, we hate that we have to say this, but keep it positive people. This is for fun and connection!
What if I live outside of the US?
Come play with us! We’ll make sure to pair you with people who are happy to send mail to multiple countries.
How does it work?
Sign up here, we’ll send you the list of people to mail your cards to and for the cost of a stamp a week (unless your card is REALLY heavy) you’re in the tourney. You’ll receive cards from the other players. Everyone should receive a card a week.
How long does it last?
Three weeks. You’ll mail your card on Friday, March, 20, 27 and April 3rd. Depending on the time it takes for mail delivery, you may receive mail in late April.
What do I win?
Fabulous prizes of course! Well, make that fabulous Artist Trading Cards from other people across the world.