10 Day Choose Art Challenge December 1-10
Steps to Participate:
- Pick the art that’s calling your heart OR play along with paint and paper in an art journal.
- Set aside time to make art each day for the next ten days. Put it on your calendar!
- Gather your supplies. Keep it simple, use what you have. “Shop in your closet” or grab a pen, notebook and some glue and scissors.
- Join us on FB (follow us) on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or our blogs for inspirational videos and prompts beginning December 1.
- Share your work on Facebook and Instagram use the hashtag #10DCAC so we can find you.
- Post your work for the day under the comments for each day’s prompt. (This isn’t a requirement, but it’s LOTS of fun!)
- Leave at least one encouraging comment under someone else’s shared work.
That’s it. It’s easy! We’ll post the prompts every morning by 9am on our blogs and social media so make sure you’re following our blogs and our social media accounts.
We can’t wait to see what you create during the 10DCAC! Now, go get ready and block off that teeny tiny space on your calendar for making art!